COCOURE CLUB TERMS & CONDITIONS
All members are entitled to follow the Terms & Conditions set by Cocoure Club:
1. Members of Cocoure Club must be over 18 years to take part in the events arranged by Cocoure Club.
2. Most of the events arranged by Cocoure Club is complimentary for our members. If Cocoure Club is charging for an event, this will be clearly stated in the event description.
3. Members can book free and prepaid tickets via the website. All payments are to be made secure via PayPal.com, and PayPal's terms of payment apply to all members. Events tickets and packages are sold on a non-refundable basis.
4. Once a membership is approved, members of Cocoure Club will have access to privileges and discounts from Cocoure Club partnerships. The one-time joining fee of £75 is non-refundable.
5. Cocoure Club aims to arrange events every month. Members are welcome to book 1 (one) complimentary guest for each event arranged by Cocoure Club. Guests registered in our database can only attend once before joining the club.
6. Members attending an event is responsible for their own transport. At selected events and long journeys transport will be provided by Cocoure Club.
7. Cocoure Club reserves the right to cancel/postpone an event up to 1 day prior to the event.
8. Cocoure Club reserves the right to terminate membership if members act unprofessional or violates any terms of this agreement and remove members who misbehave at events and do not respect Cocoure Clubs policy.
9. Cocoure Club provides a discreet membership service for individuals and companies and all personal data is kept safe.